Record. Manage. Remember. Communicate.
Job Details is an application for recording and managing job vacancy information.
Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Keeping a record of job vacancy information makes it easier to analyze job search activities over a period of time which can help in making decisions such as which jobs to follow up on and who to contact within an organization.
The more information about a job vacancy that is recorded, the easier it is to follow up on a job. By recording job information in a digital format, it becomes easier to find and reference data about companies and employers previously contacted about jobs.
- Manually record the details of a job vacancy.
- Synchronizes recorded data between iOS devices via iCloud.
- View a PDF table summary of 8 or 12 recently recorded jobs.
- View a PDF table summary of selected jobs.
- View a PDF of a specific job details.
- Send a viewed PDF by email, SMS or Airdrop.
- Add recorded data to the Contacts App.
- Use recorded data to create a Reminder.
- Use recorded data to create a Calendar event.
- Make a phone call to a number recorded within the app (iPhone).
- Send an SMS to a number recorded within the app.
- Send a tweet.
- Open recorded web page addresses in Safari.
- Search within the app, search by company name or job title.
- View a History of activities.